I really like this wiki. It's fun and is a great idea. Just one problem: Almost nobody has heard of Kitchen Wars. The only way you can ever actually find this place is through people's Favorite Wikis bar. There isn't anyone really active but me. I expect nobody will even see this blog post until about a week from now. We have to increase publicity to this place.Read more >
can human be the leader of obsticals.Read more >
So, I've been thinking, and here are a few things I think we should work on.
- Get 100 pages. Pretty self-explanitory.
- Organize information on pages. It will be better than having it all clumped together.
- It seems that Foods sacrifice themselves too much. What should we do about that?
- Reminder: Try not to make Foods or Appliances TOO powerful.
- Some Food Ideas, Feel Free to Make Them: Muffin, Cake, Tea, Hot Cocoa, and Strawberry.
- For Admins Only: Make more badges. These help modivate people to contribute.
Read more >
So, that's it.
Can Durian be the leader of the foods? I'm wondering.Read more >
What do you think?Read more >
We need to make more detailed foods and appliances. All are stubs! So I think we should get more detailed and lessen the amount of these!Read more >
I got lots of badge spaces! Also, to show what can be made (and that I have lots of time to waste), I made this table. Sorry if it make your computer slow a bit.
- Italc names are suggestions and can be replaced
- Dashes can be replaced
- [None]'s can not be replaced
- Everything else is permanent
- Bold sections are part of a completed badge track
- Some names are altered to fit in one table section
Yummy Jams and Jellies
1 Food Edit
5 Food Edits
Read more >
What is your favorite appliance?Read more >
What is your favorite food?Read more >
Who are the admins besides Tornadospeed? Just curious.Read more >